AIA Learn and Earn Seminars
- Meeting architectural challenges with cast stone: a one hour program designed to educate about cast stone and how it compares to similar building products.
- Cast stone connections: a one hour program designed to help designers determine how cast stone is anchored to a structure
- Quality cast stone production: a one hour program designed to educate about the manufacturing process involved in making quality cast stone
Download AIA Learn and Earn Seminars
- This editable product guide specification is written according to the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) 3-Part Format, including Master Format, Section Format, and Page Format, as described in The Project Resource Manual—CSI Manual of Practice. Section numbers and titles are from Master Format 2004 Edition.
- Need to know about efflorescence, cold weather setting practices or caulking vs. pointing? These and many other topics are addressed in white papers. Some of the technical bulletins are supplied at by The Cast Stone Institute® and some are original white papers written by Corinthian Cast Stones Staff.
- A simple guide to understanding the basic differences of similar materials
- Answers to questions mostly relating to cast stone and a few other topics too.
- Understanding how to purchase quality product economically creates a win–win for all parties involved.